About – Attorney Andreas M. Kelly
ATTORNEY Andreas M. Kelly has been resolving litigation disputes in South Florida since 1999. He has worked with leading law firms, and has helped hundreds of individuals and businesses protect their legal rights. Attorney Kelly is certified by the Florida Supreme Court to perform neutral mediator services in Florida Circuit Court cases. He has served as a neutral Arbitrator for the Financial Industry Resolution Authority (FINRA). If you are involved in a dispute or believe you have a claim, whether you have been injured, or accused of causing someone else to be injured, are in a dispute about a contract, Attorney Kelly may be able to help you. He can represent your interests to reach the best possible outcome.
As a certified mediator, Attorney Kelly can also help parties reach a mutually agreeable resolution of their disputes.
Our firm is committed to provide the best help and legal advice to guide you through difficult legal issues, so that you can focus on doing what you do best!
Our Firm has represented clients involved in the following areas:
- Slip and fall
- Trip and fall
- Motorcycle accident
- Automobile accident
- Construction accident
- Employer negligence
- Unpaid wages or overtime
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Wrongful death
- Defective products
- Unfair and deceptive practices
- Exploitation of the elderly
- Brain injuries
- Partial paralysis
- Medical malpractice
- Negligent security
- Nursing home/Assisted Living Facility abuse
- Business contract disputes
- Insurance claims
- Insurance fraud
- Insurance bad faith (refusal of insurer to pay a legitimate claim)
- Dog bites
- Property insurance
If you need legal advice about PERSONAL INJURY, sign up for a COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION or call 305-592-1192 TODAY.
If you need legal advice about any of these or similar issues, sign up for a CONSULTATION or call 305-592-1192. During a CONSULTATION, you can expect the following:
- All discussions will be strictly confidential
- To meet with Mr. Kelly personally
- That Mr. Kelly will listen to you
- That Mr. Kelly will provide you with his analysis of the legal situation you are facing, explaining your rights and obligations, as well as those of any other parties
- That Mr. Kelly will explain the options that you have
- That you have no obligation to retain Mr. Kelly
Nothing in this site shall be construed as legal advice, nor to establish an attorney-client relationship. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be made solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free, written information about Andreas M. Kelly, P.A, and our firm.